Good music becomes great when you hear it through Polk's db Series car speakers. Polk engineers use laser imaging to determine the ideal combination of speaker materials and design to eliminate distortion. The resulting technology produces speakers with smooth frequency response, sharp detail, and the ability to play music at high volumes without strain.
Polk's db651s shallow-mount speakers feature 6-1/2" woofers made from a polymer/mica composite and durable rubber surrounds that stand up to heat and moisture. Liquid-cooled 3/4" silk/polymer dome tweeters use powerful Neodymium magnets to deliver precise high-frequency reproduction. With a 2" mounting depth, these speakers can fit into some tight places. The built-in two-way crossovers keep the high and low frequencies flowing to the proper drivers for seamless, efficient audio.
All db Series speakers feature rustproof baskets and stainless steel mounting hardware, so they're suitable for marine use. If you're custom installing these speakers, the muscular ABS grilles will add a stylish touch to your car's audio system.
Whether you've got a factory radio or aftermarket stereo, these efficient speakers will spice up your daily commute.
- Polk Audio db651s 6-1/2" 2-way Slim Mount Coaxial Speakers (Marine Certified)
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 330 watts per pair / 165 watts each
- RMS: 110 watts per pair / 55 watts each
- 4 ohm Impedance
- Lightweight dynamic balance polymer/mica composite mineral filled cone woofer
- Marine certified, perfect for use in marine vessels
- 3/4" Liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- High pass and low pass crossover filters
- Low-mass 2-Layer 25mm kapton voice coil former
- Multi-hole mounting pattern
- Shallow depth
- Muscular ABS Grilles (Based on MOMO Designs)
- Durable butyl rubber surround
- Pole plate heat sink
- Flat spider for faster, longer excursion linear motion
- Flexible woven leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability
- polarized nickel plated terminals on PCB terminal board
- Stamped steel basket finished in rustproof gun metal gray
- Frequency Response: 50 - 22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 2"