Boston Acoustics SR Series speakers bring exceptional sound quality to your car. These speakers handle high power with ease, and deliver amazing detail that you've probably never heard before, even with your favorite tracks.
The SR60 component system features a strong 6-1/2" copolymer woofer that can deliver the bass beat with ease. A heatsink cooling system ensures the motor assembly won't overheat, no matter how long or hard you push it. A small but powerful neodymium magnet keeps the mounting depth shallow so you can fit your SR speaker in lots of different vehicles. Mounting options include several ring adapters, making it even easier to put these speakers in more locations, along with grilles that add a stylish touch to your custom installation.
The separate soft dome tweeter disperses high notes in an especially wide pattern — everyone hears natural-sounding music, no matter where they're sitting. The 1" tweeter can be either surface- or flush-mounted to match your installation preference. The external crossover, with its 3-level tweeter control, ensures that the tweeter and woofer mesh together perfectly for a smooth response.
- Boston Acoustics SR-60 6-1/2" SR Series 2-way Performance Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 500 watts per set / 250 watts each side
- RMS: 170 watts per set / 85 watts each side
- Copolymer cone woofer
- Separable and dockable model-specific crossovers
- 1" Type-S1 Kortec dome tweeter
- TwinStage heat sink
- 4 ohms impedance
- VariMount adapter rings enable the woofer to fit into virtually any 6-1/2" location
- CATB (Contoured Asymmetrical Tweeter Baffle) delivers smooth extension and great on and off axis response
- Neodymium motor structure offers extraordinary power-to-weight ratio
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Frequency Response 45 - 22,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-7/16"