Boston Acoustics SR Series speakers bring exceptional sound quality to your car. These speakers handle high power with ease, and deliver amazing detail that you've probably never heard before, even with your favorite tracks.
The SR65 6-1/2" speaker features a strong copolymer woofer that delivers the bass beat with ease. A heatsink cooling system ensures the motor assembly won't overheat, no matter how long or hard you push it. Because of the contoured and asymmetrical design of its baffle, the soft dome tweeter disperses high notes in an especially wide pattern — everyone hears natural-sounding music, no matter where they're sitting.
The built-in crossover makes sure the tweeter and woofer perform together for a smooth response. A small but powerful neodymium magnet keeps the mounting depth shallow so you can fit your SR speaker in lots of different vehicles. Mounting options include several ring adapters, making it even easier to put these speakers in more locations, along with grilles that add a stylish touch to your custom installation.
- Boston Acoustics SR-65 6-1/2" SR Series 2-way Performance Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- Copolymer cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1" Type-S1 Kortec tweeter
- Contoured Asymmetrical Tweeter Baffle (CATB) provides a smooth extension and incredible on/off axis response
- Integrated multi-element crossover
- Twinstage aluminum heatsink
- 4 ohms impedance
- Includes VariMount installation adapter rings for mounting in nearly all 6" and 6-1/2" factory locations
- 1-1/2" Voice coil for greater power handling
- Compact neodymium magnet structures
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Frequency Response 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-7/16"