Boston Acoustics SR Series speakers bring exceptional sound quality to your car. These speakers handle high power with ease, and deliver amazing detail that you've probably never heard before, even with your favorite tracks.
The SR95 6"x9" speaker features a strong copolymer woofer that can handle the bass beat with ease. A heatsink cooling system ensures the motor assembly won't overheat, no matter how long or hard you push it. A contoured baffle allows the dual soft dome tweeters to disperse high notes in an especially wide pattern — everyone hears natural-sounding music, no matter where they're sitting.
The built-in crossover makes sure the tweeters and woofer perform together for a smooth response. A small but powerful neodymium magnet keeps the mounting depth shallow so you can fit your SR speaker in lots of different vehicles. Mounting options include speaker grilles that add a stylish touch to your custom installation.
- Boston Acoustics SR95 6" x 9" SR Series 2-way Performance Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- Copolymer cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1" Type-S1 Kortec tweeter
- Contoured Asymmetrical Tweeter Baffle (CATB) provides a smooth extension and incredible on/off axis response
- Integrated multi-element crossover
- Twinstage aluminum heatsink
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Frequency Response 35 - 20,000 Hz
- Top Mount Depth 2-5/8"
- 1-1/2" Voice coil for greater power handling
- Compact neodymium magnet structures