MTX Audio TE1501D Thunder Elite Amplifier Description and Key Features:
MTX Thunder Elite amplifiers are the most technologically advanced amplifiers that MTX offers. Not only are the features and quality superior, but the looks and design of the amplifer puts the Thunder Elite series at the top of the amplifier line.
The ultimate expression of power and style. The piano black finish and brilliant chrome intake take Thunder to a new level of style. But underneath is still loud and proud MTX power and clarity. Oversized caps, ISMT produced circuit boards, Pure N-channel design, Adaptive Class D technology, and so much more combine to create the best sounding car audio amplifiers...ever.
The new and improved Prizm EFX with the addition of white light, the option of stealth mode with no lighting and the dazzling display of demo mode.
Thunder Elite amplifiers offer the most extensive array of sound enhancement features of any Thunder amplifier. With the multitude of equalization settings, crossover options, subsonic filters, and other comprehensive adjustments all located on the top of the amplifiers, dialing in the perfect sound is easier than ever.
Thunder Elite amps feature MTX Smart Engage technology making it easy to add Thunder amplifiers to any factory or aftermarket system—without additional adapters or converters. You get to keep your factory A/V system, steering wheel controls and navigation without removing the factory source. Designed by xtant technologies, the fan brings the amplifier to a whole new level. Not just a fan, XTC is a self adjusting, turbo-charged intercooler that intelligently supplies cool air evenly and constantly over all devices based on the amplifier's demand.
- MTX TE1501D Thunder Elite Series 1-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 3000 watts x 1 chan.
- Semi Unregulated MOSFET
- Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)
- LED thermal and short indicators
- Pure N-channel design
- Single channel operation
- Overload and thermal protection
- Prizm EFX With Demo Mode
- Self adjusting, turbo-charged intercooler that intelligently supplies cool air evenly and constantly over all devices based on the amplifier's demand
- Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Dimensions: 20-11/16" L x 9-5/8" W x 2-1/2" H
- 1/0-gauge power and ground leads recommended. Contact us for information regarding a discount on a select amplifier kit when purchased together.
Kicker 08S12L74 Solo-Baric L7 Description and Key Features:
The Kicker Solo-Baric L7 woofers continue to be the best sub in their class. The patented square-woofer technology allows for 18% more cone, which translates to more bang for your buck compared to competing round subwoofers. All new for the 08/09 series is a redesigned and improved SoloKon one-piece, injection-molded cone with full-coverage back bracing that pushes more air and creates louder bass than ever before. The new beautiful look was inspired by the big brother SoloX series, and it's making everyone at Sonic go crazy as it's tougher looking and better-performing.
In addition to the SoloKon improvements, the new L7 woofers also provide a much easier installation. The solid pole piece allows more heat sink capabilities and perimeter venting is built into the spider landing unlike previous years. This also allows for a shallower installation as you no longer have to account for venting through the back of the magnet. To make things even easier on the installer, Kicker moved the binding post to the corners of the woofer allowing for an easier connection when running the subs in parallel or series.
- Kicker 08S12L74 12" Solo-Baric L7 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1500 watts
- RMS: 750 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Full coverage back bracing
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology
- Highly-efficient UniPlate™ pole-piece/back plate
- Heat-reducing T-cut top plate
- Solid pole piece
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Spring loaded terminals
- High-temp dual 4 ohms voice coil
- Frequency response: 20-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB