Infinity's marine speakers bring superior sound to your boat. Strong, weather-resistant materials and precise construction ensure these high-performance speakers will keep the party going for years to come.
The Infinity 6912M 6"x9" speakers feature a polypropylene woofer cone bonded to a tough, UV-resistant rubber surround. This design delivers full bass response, while maintaining excellent resistance to sunlight and moisture. The corrosion-proof, cast-polymer basket shrugs off deterioration caused by salt, moisture, and UV rays, while the stylish non-removable grille is specially treated to retain its shiny chrome finish.
The grille-mounted 1-1/4" tweeter offers excellent high-frequency projection. Infinity seals the front of the woofer cone along with the speaker's magnet structure for extra protection against moisture. Stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
- Infinity 6912M 6" x 9" 2-way Marine Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Polypropylene woofer cone
- UV-resistant rubber surround
- 1-1/4" Polypropylene semi-dome tweeter
- Corrosion-proof cast polymer basket
- Non-removable grille specially treated to retain its finish
- Spider and tinsel leads are treated against moisture contamination
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Frequency Response 36 - 20,000 Hz
- Sealed woofer cone and magnet structure for extra moisture protection
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Top-mount depth: 3-1/16"