Hear what you've been missing with these Infinity Reference component speakers. You'll hear subtle nuances and little details in your music that you may never have noticed before, as these speakers fill your car with bold, radiant sound.
The Reference 6830cs system features low-impedance 6"x8"" woofers, designed to extract maximum power safely from any amplifier or car stereo. Infinity uses oversized rubber surrounds to increase woofer cone area up to 30 percent over other speakers of the same size category. As a result, you'll enjoy efficient, increased bass output.
Mount the soft dome tweeters with a clear shot to your ears, and listen as a whole new world opens up in the tight confines of your car. Infinity includes its unique Starfish™ mounting brackets, so you can install the tweeters in a variety of factory speaker openings.
External crossovers direct the high and low notes to the proper speakers for great clarity and high efficiency. You can adjust the tweeter level for best performance in your vehicle. Let Infinity Reference components help you rediscover the fun of listening to music in your car.
Important Note: These Infinity speakers use a low-impedance design that optimizes power output — the speakers and speaker wire combine for an actual 4-ohm load so you get the best possible performance.
- Infinity 6830cs 6" x 8" 2-way Reference Series Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 540 watts per set / 270 watts each side
- RMS: 180 watts per set / 90 watts each side
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6"x8"/5"x7" Plus One+ Injection-Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1" edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- Starfish™ mounting brackets for easier tweeter installation in factory locations
- 2-way external crossover network (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high- and low-pass)
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- tweeter adjustment circuits (0, -3 dB)
- frequency response: 49-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-3/8"