No more CDs sliding around your car — Alpine designed the iDA-X305 digital media receiver to make it easy to use an iPod in your car. Use the over-sized jog dial and full-color 2.2" display to locate your favorite tunes, and you'll feel like you're using the iPod itself. It'll even display album art from your iPod. Once they're connected, the Alpine bypasses your iPod's built-in digital-to-analog converter, using its premium Burr-Brown DAC to deliver your music files with the highest fidelity possible.
Simple iPod navigation and control
The big jog dial in the middle works just like an iPod's click wheel. Turn it a little to access Search mode, then scroll line-by-line. Turn and hold the knob to move to Alphabet Search mode — now you can scroll through the alphabet to blaze through your lists of artists, albums, or songs. The current song keeps playing, so you won't interrupt the music while you're searching. The convenient "Back" button lets you backtrack through the menus, instead of starting over from the top.
Play your other digital files, too
Put your favorite MP3, WMA, and AAC files on a thumb drive, and you've got an easy way to stock up on tunes for your next road trip. Or play another USB-equipped music player through the USB slot.
Flexible system-building options
This versatile stereo works with all of Alpine's peripheral gear, including satellite radio, auxiliary input adapter, add-on USB input, or CD changer. Add an HD Radio™ tuner, and you can "tag" songs you hear on an HD Radio broadcast for purchasing later in iTunes™. With Alpine's optional KCE-400BT Bluetooth® interface, you'll be able to answer or place a call with a touch of a button. You can also stream music from a music phone or Bluetooth-capable music player.
- Alpine iDA-X305 In-dash Digital Media Receiver with AM/FM, MP3, WMA, and AAC playback
- iPod and iPhone USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable allows you to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system
- Includes iPod-to-USB connection cable
- Detachable face
- 2.2" Full-color LCD display
- Switchable blue or red button lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 18 watts x 4 channels
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of digital media and external audio sources
- Tuner with 12FM/6AM presets
- Local and DX tuner seeking
- Loudness, high pass filter,
- 2-Band parametric equalizer
- MediaXpander, 6 Channel Time correction, 7-Band equalizer, Crossover, and IMPRINT sound system ready with the Alpine PXA-H100
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- HD Radio Ready: Alpine TUA-T550HD required and sold separately
- Bluetooth Ready: Alpine KCE-400BT required and sold separately
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio Ready: Alpine SIRIUS Radio Package required and sold separately
- iPod Ready: Direct connection through iPod-to-USB cable (included) or the Alpine KCE-422i
- Rear-panel auxiliary input: Alpine KCA-121B required for rear RCA auxiliary connection