Add the convenience of hands-free calling to your compatible 2009-up Alpine in-dash receiver. Powered by Parrot, the KCE-400BT Bluetooth® adapter lets you answer incoming calls, place outgoing calls, and scroll through your phone book entries — all without ever touching your Bluetooth phone. In fact, once the system is set up, you can leave your phone in your pocket or purse when you get in the car — it connects automatically when you turn on your stereo.
When a call comes in, your stereo mutes the music and you'll hear the caller over your speakers. The included microphone uses Active Echo Cancellation technology to ensure that you'll be heard loud and clear on the other end.
- Remote Mount Bluetooth Interface for Select Alpine Receivers
- Powered by Parrot for expanded compatibility for many Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Updates can be downloaded via a Bluetooth connection with a laptop
- Active Echo Cancellation technology offers a noise-free sound when you are on the phone
- Features full phone book access, call history, voice tag dialing and auto answer with compatible phones
- Using any 2009 Alpine head unit's user interface, you can call anyone in your contact list or use direct 12-key dialing with the IVA-W505 and IVA-D106 models
- Listen to songs from your phone or other compatible Bluetooth devices wirelessly through your headunit
- Streaming Audio supports the A2DP and AVRCP formats
- AVRCP enables phones gives basic control of the phone through the headunit such as play/pause and track up/down
- Automatic importing of contacts and support for voice dialing