Bypass Essentials modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security and luxury features of your Python™ alarm system.
A Bypasskit interfaces with vehicles using an "immobilizer" key system, allowing you to remote start a car without disrupting factory-installed anti-theft features. It routes commands through your vehicle data system, so it's more secure. You have fewer wires to connect and, best of all, your extra key stays with you, not in your car.
Use the PKUCH2X Bypasskit to remote start your late model Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep vehicles equipped with a 2nd generation Sentry Key immobilizers. The compact module comes with harnesses and a built-in transponder data interface port.
- remote start data interface for Python alarm systems
- compatible with 2004-up vehicles equipped with Chrysler 2nd Generation Sentry Key immobilizer systems
- temporarily overrides the factory immobilizer through your vehicle databus
- no key required — works with your factory databus
- included 10-pin harness provides wires to connect to your factory system
- maintains factory alarm integrity