Boston Acoustic's S series speakers let you enjoy clear, natural sound, even with a low-powered system. And with a wide variety of sizes, you'll find a set for most commonly-sized speaker openings.
The Boston S65RC 6-1/2" speaker features a 3/4" tweeter with a built-in cooling system for long term reliability and excellent power handling. A contoured tweeter plane guides high-frequency output to create a larger listening "sweet spot," while Boston's Amplitude Modification Device (AMD™) reduces harshness in the upper mids for clear, detailed sound.
The sturdy woofer cone teams up with a durable butyl rubber surround to produce tight, clean bass with minimal distortion. And you'll hear a smooth blend between the woofer and tweeter, thanks to the built-in crossover.
- Boston Acoustics S65RC 6-1/2" S Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 100 watts
- RMS: 35 watts
- Copolymer cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- Contoured tweeter plane with slot AMD" delivers smooth extension and strong on- and off-axis response
- Type-S3 3/4" Soft dome tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- Neodymium tweeter magnets for extraordinary power-to-size performance
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 58 - 20000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2"