V-Power amplifiers deliver the sound quality that made Alpine famous. Highly efficient power supplies housed in sleek black casings guarantee that these amps stand out in performance and appearance. The thermal management system dissipates heat and saves power, so your V-Power amp will run reliably for years to come.
The MRP-F300 4-channel amplifier sends 50 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, or switches to 2-channel mode to power a pair of subwoofers. You can also switch to 3-channel mode, then power a subwoofer with 150 watts RMS while the other two channels power a pair of full-range speakers.
High- and low-pass filters put you in command of the frequencies that reach your speakers, while the bass boost is armed with plenty of low-end punch. Preamp- and speaker-level inputs allow you to connect this amp in almost any vehicle. Let a V-Power amplifier transform the sound of your car's audio system.
- Alpine MRPF300 V Power Series 4-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Pulse width modulated (PWM) MOSFET power supply
- LED power indicator
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- STAR Circuitry (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Speaker-level inputs
- Non-fading preamp RCA outputs
- Over-current, over-voltage, and thermal protection circuitry
- Thermal management control
- Discrete preamp stage
- Dual sided glass epoxy PC board design
- Continuously adjustable gain control
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (18 dB at 15 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 100 dB
- Bass Boost 0 - 12 dB