You get big power from a small package with Alpine's PDX Series amplifiers. Super-efficient Class-D technology allows these pint-sized powerhouses to run cool, so they can be stacked together in a multi-amp setup, freeing up valuable space in your car.
The PDX-5 5-channel amplifier supplies a full 75 watts RMS to four channels and 300 watts RMS to a subwoofer channel. You can drive your front and rear speakers, along with a subwoofer, with this compact amp — it's about the size of a small town phone book. Alpine uses smart design and high-quality internal components to keep the power going strong, even when you're pushing your system hard.
- Alpine PDX-5 PDX Series 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Stackable operation allows for multi-amplifier setup
- 5/3 Channel operation
- Soft turn-on circuitry
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Variable high-pass filter (30-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- 4 Guage Recommended
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency 30 - 400 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency 50 - 200 Hz
- THD - 1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 77 dB
- Fuse Rating 20A x 4
- Dimensions: 10-1/8"Length x 7-9/16"Width x 2-7/16"Height