When you install an amplifier in your boat, you want it to last for a long, long time. JL Audio builds the M4300 amplifier with solid-brass power and speaker connectors, stainless-steel fastener hardware, and an all-aluminum, powder-coated chassis, so it'll provide outstanding audio performance while standing up to the challenges of the marine environment.
The 4-channel M4300 delivers 45 watts RMS per channel, and up to 75 watts RMS per channel to a 2-ohm load. Patented Absolute Symmetry Class A/B circuitry delivers outstanding fidelity and low-distortion levels, by keeping power levels to the output transistors consistent at all times. For dead-quiet performance, the M4300 also employs "differential-balanced inputs," which prevent noise entering through the RCA jacks by isolating the signal's ground from the chassis ground. The Advanced Rollback Protection System regulates power input to prevent overheating and annoying shut downs.
You'll find a selectable low- or high-pass filter for system setup and fine-tuning. Bridge the amp to two channels to run a pair of subwoofers, and you can use the bass boost to add punch to your system. An optional remote level control allows fingertip control of the bass from the cockpit. If you're building a multiple-amp system, you'll appreciate the preamp pass-through — it makes it easy to "daisy-chain" another amplifier into your system.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 45 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 140 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Differential-balanced inputs
- Selectable low- or high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Bass boost (6 dB at 48 Hz, channels 3 and 4 only)
- Optional wired remote bass boost (extends bass boost to variable from 0 to +15 dB)
- Class A/B amplifier design with Absolute Symmetry circuitry
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Minimum 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-13/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-1/4"D