When you install an amplifier in your boat, you want it to last for a long, long time. JL Audio builds the M6450 amplifier with solid-brass power and speaker connectors, stainless-steel fastener hardware, and an all-aluminum, powder-coated chassis, so it'll provide outstanding audio performance while standing up to the challenges of the marine environment.
The 6-channel M6450 delivers 45 watts RMS per channel, and up to 75 watts RMS per channel at 2 ohms. Patented Absolute Symmetry Class A/B circuitry delivers outstanding fidelity and low distortion levels by keeping power levels to the output transistors consistent at all times. For dead-quiet performance, the M6450 also employs "differential-balanced inputs," which prevent noise entering through the RCA jacks by isolating the signal's ground from the chassis ground. The Advanced Rollback Protection System regulates power input to prevent overheating and annoying shut downs.
You'll find a selectable low- or high-pass filter for system setup and fine-tuning. The M6450's 6-channel configuration provides amazing flexibility: power two pairs of speakers and a subwoofer, drive all your component speakers separately, or bridge all the channels to power three subwoofers. The bass boost on channels 5 and 6 will add some extra punch to your system, and an optional remote level control allows fingertip control of the bass from the cockpit.
- Amplifier Class : Class A/B "Marine Series"
- Number of Channels : 6-Channel
- Maximum Power : ~
- RMS Power Output @ 4 Ohms : 70 Watts x 6-Channel
- RMS Power Output @ 2 Ohms : 110 Watts x 6-Channel
- Bridged Power : 220 Watts x 3-Channel @ 4-Ohms
- THD : 1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB) : 104dB
- Frequency Response (Hz) : 10Hz~25kHz
- Built-in Crossover : Yes
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency : 50Hz~200Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency : 50Hz~200Hz
- Bass Boost : 6dB @ 48Hz
- Bass Remote : Optional (RBC-1)
- Fan Cooled : No
- Fuse Rating : 60A
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth) Inches : 9.25" x 2.5" x 17.7"