V-Power amplifiers deliver the sound quality that made Alpine famous. Highly efficient power supplies housed in sleek black casings guarantee that these amps stand out in performance and appearance. The thermal management system dissipates heat and saves power, so your V-Power amp will run reliably for years to come.
The Alpine MRP-M500 mono amplifier drives your subwoofer system with up to 500 watts RMS — enough to satisfy the hungriest bass setup. The low-pass filter puts you in command of the frequencies that reach your subs, while the variable bass boost is armed with plenty of low-end punch. A subsonic filter prevents wasted energy by eliminating ultra-low bass, putting all the power where you need it.
- Alpine MRP-M500 V-Power Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1000 watts x 1 chan. approx.
- Pulse width modulated (PWM) MOSFET Power supply
- Blue LED power indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- STAR Board circuitry (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- Continuously adjustable gain control
- Speaker level inputs and flush mount controls make installation a breeze
- Dual sided glass epoxy PC Board
- Thermal management control
- Heat sinks along with the thermal processor monitor the amplifiers temperature
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Adjustable low-pass filter (50-200Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- 8-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.