If you're into cruising to great music, Kicker's powerhouse ZX Series amplifiers offer exceptional sound quality, along with distinctive, no-frills good looks.
The 08ZX500.1 mono subwoofer amp will drive your subs with up to 500 watts of power — enough to give you the big bass sound you want. Kicker's ratings reflects a true measure of the amp's power capabilities — no inflated "peak power" ratings here. Efficient heat sinks and rugged internal components ensure reliable operation and clean power output, even when you crank your system hard for long periods of time.
Adjust the low-pass filter to send the right frequencies to your subwoofer, while the subsonic filter removes the extreme low frequencies that hamper system efficiency. You can kick in more low-end bump with the bass boost, and the included wired remote control lets you adjust the amp's output from the driver's seat.
- Kicker 08ZX500.1 ZX Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
- Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
- Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- THD: 1%
- Built In Low Pass Crossovers
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 95 dB
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- Dimensions: 12" Length x 9-5/8" Width x 2-1/8" Height