If you're into cruising to great music, Kicker's powerhouse ZX Series amplifiers offer exceptional sound quality, along with distinctive, no-frills good looks.
The versatile 08ZX350.4 4-channel amp will drive your front and rear speakers with 60 watts per channel — plenty of power to get top performance out of your component or full-range speakers. Or, it can power a pair of subwoofers with 175 watts each in bridged mode. Kicker's ratings reflects a true measure of the amp's power capabilities — no inflated "peak power" ratings here. Efficient heat sinks and rugged internal components ensure reliable operation and clean power output, even when you crank your system hard for long periods of time.
Use the variable bass boost control to add extra low-frequency thump to your system. The built-in variable frequency filters adjust the amp's output to get the most out of your speaker setup, whether you're running full-range speakers or subs.
- Kicker 08ZX350.4 ZX Series 4-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 175 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 350 watts x 2 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Balanced differential inputs make KICKER ZX Amplifiers compatible with any factory radios
- Eliminates unwanted noise in a system
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access, and a handy protection indicator featuring a new flashing yellow low-voltage light enhances the end panel
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs compatible (switchable) through RCA connection, Kicker 09ZISL required and sold separately
- Automatic turn on modes: remote, DC offset, or signal sense
- Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Dimensions: 13-1/2"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended. Contact us for information regarding a discount on a select amplifier kit when purchased together.