Alpine combines outstanding materials with superior construction to create their Type-S Series speakers. Upgrade your factory speakers with these Alpines, and they'll fill your vehicle with high-fidelity sound at a reasonable cost.
The SPS-507 5"x7" speakers use strong, lightweight polypropylene-mica woofers to handle the lower frequencies. Air-injected rubber surrounds keep cone movement under tight control, eliminating distortion and enhancing bass. Stamped steel frames provide rugged support for these speakers, and their low profile allows them to fit in more factory locations.
The 1" silk dome tweeters play your high notes smoothly and comfortably with no hint of harshness. You can also swivel the tweeters up to 10 degrees to improve the stereo image at your listening position. These efficient Type-S speakers will sound great with a low-powered factory radio, but they're also made to handle the high power output of an external amplifier. Grilles are not included — factory grilles are appropriate for most installations.
- Alpine SPS507 5" x 7" Type S Series Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 460 watts per pair / 230 watts each
- RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- Poly-Mice Cone Woofer
- Rubber surround
- 1" Silk dome tweeter
- Optimized air-flow design
- Stamped steel basket frame
- Shallow-mount design
- Affordable premium quality upgrade to your factory audio system
- Great power-efficient speakers
- Swivel-mount tweeter
- Square-wire short voice coil
- Low distortion strontium magnet
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/8"
- Cutout Dimensions 4-15/16" x 7-3/16"
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Frequency Response 73 - 22000 Hz