JL Audio Slash v2 Amplifiers
The original Slash amplifiers set new performance standards for automotive amplification and became the best-selling premium mobile amplifiers in history. The new Slash v2 amplifiers build on this legendary technology platform, enhancing it in a variety of key areas, like radically improved thermal performance, a beautiful new stackable chassis design and dozens of tweaks aimed at improving performance, flexibility and reliability. There is no magic and no guesswork here... just pure technology, refined to the last detail.
The R.I.P.S. System
R.I.P.S. stands for "Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply" and is a central feature of JL Audio's Slash v2 amplifiers. The remarkable R.I.P.S. System™ ensures consistent power delivery over a wide range of battery voltages and load impedances.
"Regulated" means that the power supply adjusts its operation so as to maintain the amplifier's rated power output and low distortion operation over a wide range of vehicle voltages.
The "Intelligent" portion of the R.I.P.S. System is a circuit that actually monitors output current to optimize the amplifier's output power over a wide range of load impedances (1.5 ohm to 4 ohm per channel).
- JL Audio 300/4v2 Slash v2 Series 4-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 3 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Dual N-Channel MOSFET power supply
- LED power indicators
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class A/B Circuit
- Differential-balanced with RCA jack inputs
- H-Bridge amplifier topology
- Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- 2/1 operation
- Output Polarity Reversal Switch permits instant output polarity reversal
- Selectable as pass through, tracking LP or tracking HP Preamp RCA outputs
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, selectable 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, selectable 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Frequency response: 5-30000 Hz
- Dimensions: 13.4"L x 9.25"W x 2.36"H
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended. Contact us for information regarding a discount on a select amplifier kit when purchased together.