Install Infinity Reference 6022i 6-1/2" speakers in your car and change the way you think about long road trips and traffic jams. Reference speakers play your music boldly and cleanly, making your listening time more enjoyable.
Reference speakers feature low impedance so they extract maximum power from any amplifier or car stereo. Infinity makes their Plus One+ woofers 30% larger than other speakers in the same size category. As a result, you'll enjoy deeper bass and higher efficiency for an impressive performance.
The textile dome tweeters feature oversized voice coils that match the tweeters' diameter, a design that provides more surface area for heat dissipation and allows higher power handling. You can adjust the sound to your liking with the tweeter level control. In addition, you can swivel the tweeters up to 350 degrees, aiming them directly at you for a more focused soundstage. You'll hear smoother, more accurate response, with more sparkle and detail in your music.
Infinity makes sure that your installation stays stress-free by including Intermount III, a proprietary mounting system that allows you to install these 6-1/2" speakers in a variety of 6" to 6-3/4" factory locations. You'll also find adapters that fit many domestic and imported cars.
Important Note: These Infinity speakers use a low impedance design to pull more power safely from your car stereo or amplifier. This design is compatible with virtually all factory and aftermarket stereos.
- Infinity 6022i 6-1/2" (and 6-3/4" locations) Reference Series 2-way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 360 watts per pair / 180 watts each
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Injection molded polypropylene woofer
- Plus One woofer cones - This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency
- 1-3/4" Edge-driven textile dome tweeters
- Unipivot allows the tweeter to be pointed at the listener even when the speaker is mounted off axis. This optimizes the stereo image and ensures a more uniform response
- Tweeter level adjustment (0 dB, 3 dB)
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 53-21,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93.4 dB
- Top-mount depth: 1-7/8"