Looking to step up in sound quality? Say hello to Infinity Reference component speakers. These precision components fill your car with bold, radiant sound, so you hear your music as it's meant to be heard — clear, natural, and detailed.
The Reference 6020cs system features low-impedance 6-1/2"/6-3/4" woofers, designed to extract maximum power from your amplifier or car stereo. And Infinity increased the surface area of its woofer cones, so they provide up to 30 percent more cone area than other speakers of the same size category. As a result, you'll enjoy efficient, healthy bass.
Mount the soft dome tweeters with a clear shot to your ears, and listen as a whole new world opens up. In the tight confines of your car, you'll hear subtle nuances and little details in your music that you may never have noticed before. Infinity includes its unique Starfish™ mounting brackets, so you can install the tweeters in a variety of factory speaker openings.
External crossovers direct the high and low notes to the proper speakers for great clarity and high efficiency. You can adjust the tweeter level for best performance in your vehicle. Let Infinity Reference components help you rediscover the fun of listening to music in your car.
Important Note: These Infinity speakers use a low impedance design to pull more power safely from your car stereo or amplifier. This design is compatible with virtually all factory and aftermarket stereos.
- Infinity 6020CS 6-1/2" Reference Series Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 540 watts per set / 270 watts each side
- RMS: 180 watts per set / 90 watts each side
- Component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6-1/2" Plus One+ Injection-Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1" edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- Starfish" mounting brackets for easier tweeter installation in factory locations
- 2-way external crossover network (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high- and low-pass)
- 2-ohm impedance
- Tweeter adjustment circuits (0, -3 dB)
- Frequency response: 53-21,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Top-mount depth: 2"