Boston Acoustic's S series speakers let you enjoy clear, natural sound, even with a low-powered system. And with a wide variety of sizes, you'll find a set for most commonly-sized speaker openings.
The Boston S35 3-1/2" speaker features a 3/4" tweeter with a built-in cooling system for long term reliability and excellent power handling. A contoured tweeter plane guides high-frequency output to create a larger listening "sweet spot," while Boston's Amplitude Modification Device (AMD™) reduces harshness in the upper mids for clear, detailed sound.
The sturdy woofer cone teams up with a durable butyl rubber surround to produce tight, clean upper bass with minimal distortion. And you'll hear a smooth blend between the woofer and tweeter, thanks to the built-in crossover.
- Boston Acoustics S-35 3-1/2" S Series Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts
- RMS: 60 watts per pair / 30 watts
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Type S3 3/4" Soft Dome Tweeter
- Integrated Crossover
- 4 ohms impedance
- Mounting Hardware, Terminated Wire and Butt Connectors Included
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Frequency response: 100-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Top-mount depth: 1-11/16"