The clear, well-balanced sound of Boston's SX speakers offers an excellent performance boost to almost any car audio system.
The SX95 6"x9" speaker combines two Type-S2 tweeters with a heavy duty copolymer woofer and a durable rubber surround. A contoured tweeter plane provides an extended stereo "sweet spot" for smooth, realistic high-frequency response — no matter where you're sitting.
A built-in crossover sculpts the frequencies going to the woofer and tweeters for smooth blending of the highs and mids, and protects the tweeter against power overload. Compact, lightweight neodymium magnets reduce the size of these speakers so they can fit in more vehicles without sacrificing performance.
- Boston Acoustics SX-95 6" x 9" SX Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Copolymer cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- Dual 3/4" Type S2 Kortec dome tweeter
- Contoured tweeter plane improves off-axis response
- 4 ohms impedance
- Neodymium woofer and tweeter magnets
- Integrated crossover
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 35 - 20000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-5/8"