Boston Acoustics' SPG555-4 subwoofer features an oval cone that will catch your eye, but its revolutionary features go far deeper than the shape. The "race track" design packs lots of punch — the sub presents the surface area of a 12" subwoofer, yet it will fit into the space usually required by a 10" sub.
Want to define your own look? You can disassemble the sub easily, then paint, chrome, or powder coat its exterior components to your heart's content. Whether you customize it or use it straight out of the box, the SPG555-4 will redefine bass performance in your vehicle.
- 13" Single 4 ohms SPG Series Oval Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Polypropylene Woofer
- Foam surround
- Radialvent cooling technology
- RVC (Removable Voice Coil) allows coil to be exchanged without removing the woofer from the enclosure
- SPS (Soft Part System) removable assembly enables field repair of the cone/surround/spider assembly
- SPG555 can be field-stripped and custom painted, powder-coated, or plated for a custom lookSimplified mounting with the integral sealing gaskets
- 3-1/2" Voice coil
- Frequency response: 20-350 Hz
- 87.7 dB at 2.83V
- 83.6 dB at 1.0V