The Industry Standard in Sound, Performance, and Price
Released in 2007, the KICKER CompVR has evolved into one of the hottest and most popular subwoofers on the market today. This is because it uses advanced KICKER technology to provide incredible sounding bass, while keeping the price affordable for everyone! The CVR's top-plate design, strong dual voice coils, and overall motor structure allow the sub to handle more power and withstand more abuse. The ribbed Santoprene surround adds strength and offers a new level of high excursion. The unique, and highly noticeable injection-molded cone completely eliminates flex by incorporating a 360-degree back bracing and aluminized coating. On the back there are spring-loaded push terminals to provide a fast and very secure install.
KICKER's CompVR subwoofer offers features beyond any other woofer in its class. It has consistently been the industry standard in sound, performance and price.
- Kicker 07CVR104 10" CompVR Component Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 800 watts
- RMS: 400 watts
- Dual 4 ohm model
- Inverted Structural Dome Polymineral Injection Molded Cone: Remains rigid, and lowers distortion
- Rear Cone Brace: Offers unmatched strength and resistance to deformation
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround for Linear Cone Motion
- Silver-Coated Stamped Steel Basket
- Stitched Surround: Ensures the cone and surround won't seperate, even under the highest loads
- High-temp Polyimide Film Voice Coil Former
- Dual Ultra-Length Voice Coils
- Perimiter Venting
- Sleeved High-Power Tinsel Lead Wires
- Spring Loaded Nickel-Plated Terminals
- Sensitivity 85.5 dB
- Frequency Response 25 - 500 Hz
- Top Mount Depth 5-9/16"
- Other search terms: CVR10 4 ohms, CVR104, 07CVR10, 07CVR104, 07CVR 10" 4 ohm, CompVR 10", CVR 10", Comp VR 10"