Huge Bass on a Budget
Who says that you have to spend a lot of money to get some solid bass in your car? The Kicker Comp subwoofer is the perfect subwoofer for those that want some quality subs without breaking the bank.
The Kicker Comp subwoofer incorporates sturdy materials, great looks, and Kicker engineering to produce a subwoofer with fantastic bass. The vacuum formed polymineral cone and polyfoam ribbed surround are double stitched together for the ultimate in durability and strength. The Inverted Structural Dome (ISD) is designed to eliminate unwanted flex in the cone, resulting in clearer and deeper bass. The genius engineers at Kicker have also designed this incredible woofer to work in sealed and vented enclosures, as well as free-air applications. Along the spider you will find the Kicker's Spiralead tinsel-leads, allowing for greater strength and durability of the woofer. Don't let the price on this woofer fool you. You are going to get solid bass with a woofer that is going to last a long time.
- Kicker C104 10" Single 4 Ohm Competition Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 300 watts
- RMS: 150 watts
- Impedance: Single 4 ohms
- Vacuum Formed Polymineral Cone with ISD (Inverted Structural Dome)
- Optimized Polyfoam Ribbed Surround
- Rear Cone Brace
- High-Temp Polyimide Film Voice Coil Former
- Sleeved high-Power Tinsel Lead Wire
- Spring-Loaded Nickel Plated Terminals
- Two-Piece Vented Hyper-Extended Blackened Pole Piece and Backplate
- 45oz. Magnet structure
- Marine ready
- Sensitivity: 87.3 dB
- Low Frequency response: 30 Hz
- High Frequency Response: 500 Hz
- Other search terms: C10 4 ohms, C104, 07C10, Comp 10"