Sometimes size doesn't matter. Alpine packs Class-D amplifier technology into their PDX amplifiers for awesome power from a compact frame. These small-but-mighty amps free up valuable space and run so cool they can be stacked together for a sweet multi-amp setup.
The PDX-2.150 2-channel amplifier supplies 150 watts of full-range power to each channel, plenty of power for the most demanding component speaker systems or most subs. Beefy internal components and clever engineering keep the power output strong and the noise low for superb fidelity and control. Adjustable frequency filters tailor the amp's output to your specific system.
- Alpine PDX2.150 2-Channel Power Density Digital Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 4 ohms bridged: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Class D amplifier design
- Stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- Quick-connect speaker connectors
- HP/LP Crossover: 30 - 400 Hz, 12dB/oct.
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA preamp-level inputs
- Top mounted blue LED power/status indicator
- Continuously adjustable gain control
- Gold plated power screw terminals
- Dimensions: 7-9/16"L x 10-1/8"W x 2-7/16"H