Boston Acoustic's S series speakers let you enjoy clear, natural sound, even with a low-powered system. And with a wide variety of sizes, you'll find a set for most commonly-sized speaker openings.
The Boston S75 4"x6" speaker features a 3/4" tweeter with a built-in cooling system for long term reliability and excellent power handling. A contoured tweeter plane guides high-frequency output to create a larger listening "sweet spot," while Boston's Amplitude Modification Device (AMD™) reduces harshness in the upper mids for clear, detailed sound.
The sturdy woofer cone teams up with a durable butyl rubber surround to produce tight, clean bass with minimal distortion. You'll hear a smooth blend between the woofer and tweeter, thanks to the built-in crossover. Grilles are not included — factory grilles are appropriate for most installations.
- Boston Acoustics S-75 4"x6" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 160 watts per pair / 80 watts each
- RMS: 70 watts per pair / 35 watts each
- Type S3 3/4" Soft Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- Integrated Crosover
- Copolymer Woofer Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20000 Hz
- Top Mount Depth: 1-13/16"
- Mounting Hardware, Terminated Wire and Butt Connectors Included