Want to listen to your iPod through your car audio system? If you have an Alpine stereo with "Full Speed"" controls, all it takes is this KCE-422i connection cable there's no extra gear to install. With just one cable between your iPod and your stereo, you'll get super-fast data transfer and full playback control.
Once connected, Alpine's Full Speed controls allow you to manage just about every playback function right from the radio's faceplate. QuickSearch" makes it easy to find the music that you want jump between artists, albums, and playlists at the push of a button. You can even scroll through songs using the rotary control knob. Album, artist, and song information from your iPod will show up on the radio's display, too.
On the sound front, you can use the Bass Engine tone controls on your Alpine stereo to coax the best possible performance out of your compressed music files. Alpine's Full Speed connection works with all dockable iPods and charges the iPod's battery while it's connected. Length: 6-1/2'.
- Search Through all your music contained on your iPod
- QuickSearch enables you to easily access your favorite songs through Playlist, Artist or Album on your iPod. You can even jump from album-to-album with a push of a button
- Advanced search functions include Percentage Search that allows you to quickly toggle forward or backward in your Playlist, Artist and Albums.
- View Artist, Album, Song information and Song number right from your Alpine head unit or AV head units.
- Shuffle your music through the "MIX ALL" function.
- View a new dedicated iPod icon displayed on-screen
- Compatibility & Notes: [These requirements must be met for this part to work]
- Compatible with the following 2006 Alpine "Full-Speed" headunits: DAV-9861, IVA-D100, IVA-W200, and CDA-9861, CDA-9857, CDA-9856, CDE-9852 etc
- Not compatible with pre-2006 radios or any non Full Speed™" model.
- Compatible with any updated iPod with a dock connector, as well as an iPod video, iPod Nano, iPod photo or iPod mini. Touch wheel or scroll wheel type iPods without the dock connector cannot be connected to the unit.
- Cable is 6ft. long
4G iPod (20 & 40GB)
5G iPod Video (30, 60, & 80GB)
iPod Classic (120GB)
iPod Classic (80 &160GB)
iPod Mini (4 & 6GB)
iPod Nano 1st Generation (1, 2, & 4GB)
iPod Nano 2nd Generation (4 & 8GB)
iPod Nano 3rd Generation (4 & 8GB)
iPod Nano 4th Generation (8 & 16GB)
iPod Touch 1st Generation (8, 16 & 32GB)
iPod Touch 2nd Generation (8, 16 & 32GB)