The SL95 6"x9" 2-way speakers deliver the quality sound you expect from Boston Acoustics. How? It's all a matter of putting the right pieces together. Starting at the top, the SL95 features two 1" dome tweeters, constructed from a soft material that keeps the highs clean and smooth. This tweeter assembly's asymmetrical design disperses highs in a wider pattern, for a more natural sound all over your vehicle.
For reliable reproduction of the lows, the 6"x9" woofer cone incorporates a special design that keeps the speaker running cool to minimize distortion. A powerful but light neodymium magnet keeps the woofer's weight down — important if you're trying to shave ounces in a performance car.
A high-quality built-in crossover allows the woofer and tweeter to work together in perfect harmony. Mesh grilles add a stylish touch to your custom installation.
- Boston Acoustics SL-95 6" x 9" SL Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per set / 200 watts each side
- RMS: 120 watts per set / 60 watts each side
- Speaker Type: Coaxial
- Design: 2-way - passive
- Frequency Response: 35 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Nominal Impedence: 4 Ohm
- System Conponents: 2 speakers
- Tweeter Material: Kortec
- Tweeter details: 2 x tweeter driver - 1"
- Woofer Material: copolymer
- Woffer Surround: butyl rubber
- Woofer details: 1 x woofer driver - 6" x 9"
- 1" Kortec reg dome tweeter makes music sound smooth and sweet
- Features a dual-stage aluminum heat sink, so you can keep your system going without worrying about overheating, ensuring long-lasting enjoyment