Boston's SL60 component speaker systems deliver the quality sound you expect from Boston Acoustics speakers. How? It's all a matter of putting the right pieces together.
Starting at the top, the SL60 features a Type-S1 dome tweeter, constructed from a soft material that keeps the highs clean and smooth. The included hardware allows you to install the tweeters flush with the mounting surface or at an angle.
For resolute reproduction of the lows, the 6-1/2" woofer cone incorporates a special design that keeps the speaker running cool, minimizing distortion. A powerful but light neodymium magnet keeps the woofer's weight down — important if you're trying to shave ounces in a performance car.
A high-quality crossover makes the woofer and tweeter work together in perfect harmony. The crossover offers several options for connecting the woofers and tweeter to work best in your system. Tweeter attenuation settings on the crossover ensure just the right level of highs
- Boston Acoustics SL-60 6-1/2" SL Series 2-Way Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 440 watts per set / 220 watts each side
- RMS: 160 watts per set / 80 watts each side
- frequency response 45-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-7/16"
- copolymer woofer with rubber surround
- 1" Kortec dome tweeter with flush- and angle-mount options
- external detachable crossover with bi-wire and bi-amp options
- tweeter attenuation circuits (0, -2, -4 dB)
- grilles included