Boston's mission: build a sub that will deliver loads of bass when connected to a moderately-powered amplifier. Efficient G2 subwoofers accomplish the mission, borrowing many design features from the top-of-the-line G5 Series subs, with the quality construction you expect from a Boston Acoustics speaker.
The G210-44 10" subwoofer features a thick foam surround that lets its cone move freely, for efficient output and warm-sounding bass. RadialVent cooling improves power handling by using the cone's motion to pump hot air away from the sub's internal structure. And the dual voice coil design gives you several options for wiring up your sub, so you get the most out of your system. The SureSet™ terminals come equipped with two fuses to help protect the voice coils during momentary overdrive, and allow you to change the woofer out quickly in case a fuse is blown.
- Boston Acoustics G210-44 10" Dual 4 ohm G2 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 600 watts
- RMS: 300 watts
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- RadialVent Ridgid Cast Aluminum Chassis
- RadialVent cooling directs airflow around the voice coils for increased power handling
- Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils
- 2-3/4" 4-Layer Voice Coils
- SureSet impedance selection provides simple impedance selection as well as overdrive protection
- 2" peak to peak excursion for devastatingly accurate, deep bass output from small sealed enclosures
- Rugged input terminals accept bare 8 gauge wire or pin connectors
- Integral sealing gaskets ensure tight seals for any mounting configuration