Infinity Kappa speakers incorporate the latest technology to provide you with outstanding sound reproduction. And, thanks to Infinity's innovative low-impedance design, they're built for high efficiency as well.
The Kappa 52.7 5-1/4" speaker features a super-stiff woofer cone to minimize flexing that can cause distortion. The cone's Plus One design offers a larger surface area than other 5-1/4" speakers, for improved bass output and efficiency. The woofer's powerful, compact neodymium magnets weigh much less than traditional magnets — a nice feature when you're trying to save weight in your high-performance vehicle.
Infinity uses the same type of tweeter found in many of their popular home speakers, so you'll hear the music the way it was recorded, with minimal coloration or distortion. The tweeter also pivots, so you can adjust its output for a perfect stereo image.
The computer-optimized outboard crossover employs audiophile-grade components to separate highs and lows so that the woofer and tweeter work together perfectly. A tweeter level control allows you to tailor the tweeter's response for perfect balance.
- Infinity 52.7i 5-1/4" 2-Way Coaxial Car Audio Loudspeakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 330 watts per pair / 165 watts each
- RMS: 110 watts per pair / 55 watts each
- Plus One woven-glas-fiber woofer cone looks great and sounds even better
- Edge-driven MMD-Dome tweeter with UniPivot: Aim the sound at your ears, not the floor.
- SLI high-output design
- Neodymium motor structure with integrated heatsink
- Outboard passive crosover with air core inductors and poly caps
- Tweeter level adjustment on tweeter: Just rotate the tweeter to add 3dB to your highs!
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Grilles included
- Frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Plus One woven-glass-fiber woofer cone with rubber surround
- Rotating UniPivot M.M.D. dome tweeter
- Computer-optimized outboard crossovers with tweeter level control
- Top-mount depth: 2"