The PWE 252 10" subwoofer offers the exceptional performance you'd expect from an MB Quart Premium Series speaker. Its sturdy cast alloy frame suppresses resonances that can distort your bass. And a special-design dustcap strengthens and stiffens the treated-paper cone, so it holds its shape when you crank the volume.
The durable Santoprene rubber surround attaches to the bottom of the cone for enhanced excursion and a clean look. And you can wire up this 10" speaker as either a 4-ohm or 1-ohm sub, so you'll have plenty of options when building your system. MB Quart has created a subwoofer that handles plenty of power and produces deep, clean bass
- 10" subwoofer with two 4-ohm voice coils
- treated paper cone with polypropylene dustcap and inverted Santoprene surround
- cast-alloy basket
- power handling: 400 RMS watts (200 watts per voice coil)
- frequency range: 22-300 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- mounting depth: 5-7/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.75 cu. ft
- Recommended Q-Logic Box Type: call for recommendation