The affordable W1v2 subwoofer incorporates patented features developed by JL Audio for their legendary W7 subs. Special venting keeps the W1v2 sub running cool for trouble-free performance, while extensive research in cone bonding and motor assembly construction keeps its cone movement linear for precise, dependable output. The cone interlocks with the dust cap for superior rigidity, and a sophisticated suspension system keeps internal parts aligned properly.
The low-profile 10W1v2-4 10" subwoofer works best in compact enclosures, so you can put quality lows in smaller and hard-to-fit vehicles. It features a metallic-finish polypropylene cone with an embossed JL Audio logo for a look that stands out as much as the sound. The removable, customizable trim ring lets you put a personal touch on your system, and makes optional grille installation a snap. This punchy W1v2 sub works well with moderate power, delivering impressive performance without costing a fortune.
- JL 10W1V2-4 10" Single 4 Ohms W1v2 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 600 watts
- RMS: 300 watts
- Injection-molded, metallic-finish polypropylene cone woofer
- Rubber surround with stress-relief
- Customizable trim ring
- Vented reinforcement collar
- Elevated frame cooling technology enhances power handling and sound quality
- DMA-Optimized motor system improves dynamic motor behavior
- Insert molded suspension/coil/terminal sub-assembly
- Floating cone attach method
- Interlocking cone and dust cap enhances mechanical integrity and cone rigidity
- Top Mount Depth: 4.34"