Stop Wasting Time Stuck in Traffic Pioneer Navigation Systems featuring XM NavTraffic - When combined with the GEX-P10XMT XM Digital Satellite Data & Audio Receiver, compatible Pioneer Navigation Systems can receive detailed traffic information as well as XM Radio audio service - this "dual-ensemble" receiver can do it all! The GEX-P10XMT is compatible with the AVIC-N2 and AVIC-D1 Navigation Systems, as well as the AVIC-N1 (CNDV-50MTP upgrade software required for AVIC-N1). XM NavTraffic logoXM NavTraffic* powered by NAVTEQ Traffic allows Pioneer Navigation Systems to serve as a powerful tool that helps the driver understand traffic conditions and routes the driver to their destination avoiding traffic congestion. The traffic information is provided through a continuous satellite broadcast as XM NavTraffic, with data which is aggregated by NAVTEQ Traffic from multiple sources including leading commercial traffic data providers, government departments of transportation, police and emergency services, road sensors, cameras and airborne reports. * Requires XM radio subscription and XM NavTraffic service subscriptions sold separately.
- Receive detailed traffic information as well as XM Radio audio service
- Compatible with AVIC-N2, AVIC-D1 and AVIC-N1 (CNDV-50MTP upgrade software required for AVIC-N1).
- Traffic on route alert and alternative route suggestion.
- Traffic Flow - let the driver know how fast traffic is flowing.
- Traffic Incident Data with Icons: "Scheduled" traffic incidents - road constructions and road closures, "Unscheduled" traffic incidents such as accidents and disabled vehicles.
- The NavTraffic(tm) service will be available in the following 20 cities in 2005: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Francisco/Oakland, San Diego, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Washington D.C.
- XM Satellite Radio subscription required