Everything you love on a beautiful 7" display
Make every trip a ride with your favorites. Alpine's INE-W927HD navigation receiver features a high-resolution 7" touchscreen display that offers convenient access to your eight most frequently used features — such as audio sources, phone settings, and navigation commands — without pecking through multiple menus. And you'll enjoy reliable guidance with turn-by-turn directions, including realistic 3D maps that give you a little peace of mind in unfamiliar areas. A packed feature set rounds out this trusty travel companion.
More than just a pretty face
Alpine's navigation features start with detailed NAVTEQ maps for the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with spoken directions with actual street names announced at turns. As you approach your next maneuver, the map automatically zooms to give you a better view of your next turn. You can even change the display to show 3D terrain views or to incorporate 3D representations of buildings and landmarks. Lane guidance and junction view provide additional assurance for complicated interchanges. The INE-W927HD even displays navigation and audio/visual screens simultaneously side by side, so you can keep up with what's playing over your stereo as you follow directions.
Alpine also gives you free lifetime traffic updates in select areas, so you can see how congestion looks along your route and find a better alternate path quickly.
Handy Bluetooth® and smartphone features
Want to drive more safely? The INE-W927HD's built-in Bluetooth lets you talk hands-free through your compatible phone. Pairing is simple, and you can control phone functions through the receiver's display, including accessing your favorite contacts. Alpine's external microphone with noise cancellation lets your callers hear you loud and clear. If you've got music on your smartphone or other Bluetooth device, you can stream it to the receiver wirelessly.
The INE-W927HD works with Pandora® Internet radio streaming for Android™ and BlackBerry® devices, so you can enjoy skipping songs, thumbs up/thumbs down, and other functions without the need for any wires. Pandora works through a wired connection to your iPhone® or iPod®.
If you've got an iPod or iPhone, you'll enjoy control of the iPod functions through the receiver, including rapid search functions. And it'll even work with the iPhone 5, except for its video features.
HD Radio™ and excellent sound options, too
A built-in HD Radio tuner gives you crystal-clear digital AM/FM radio sound quality, showing you station and song info from participating stations. If you're a satellite radio fan, the receiver's ready to add SiriusXM programming with your subscription and an optional tuner. The 24-bit digital-to-analog converter in the INE-W927HD provides excellent sonic reproduction for all your CDs and digital media sources, while the Time Correction feature lets you focus the stereo image for the driver's seat. Plus, you can customize the sound for your vehicle, including upholstery type, number of speakers, and speaker locations, for the optimum tuning settings.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most vehicles, you can use an adapter to connect your vehicle's steering wheel controls to this Alpine stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the INE-W927HD, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. Check the "Accessories" tab for compatible adapters.
- DVD/navigation receiver with 7" touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- internal amp (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio™ with iTunes® tagging
- iPhone: Pandora control through USB connection
- Android and BlackBerry: Pandora control through Bluetooth
- iPhone basic app mode
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- optional remote control
- maps of United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
- text-to-speech announces actual street names at turns
- free lifetime NAVTEQ traffic information (advertising supported)
- 2D and 3D views, including landmarks and buildings
- 9-band parametric equalizer
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- Time Correction feature for a stronger stereo image
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- compatible with Alpine's PXA-H800 IMPRINT audio processor and RUX-C800 controller
- compatible with SXV200 SiriusXM satellite radio tuners
- inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input, rear camera input
- outputs: rear A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)