Pure power for your system
JL Audio's 300/4v3 4-channel amplifier puts out 75 watts RMS per channel to your speakers, so you'll enjoy powerful, moving music in you car. You can also configure this amp to 2-channel mode and run two subwoofers with 150 watts RMS each. JL Audio's patented Class-AB amp circuitry delivers exceptional, natural sound with extremely low distortion. The cast aluminum heatsink dissipates heat quickly, so the amp will run reliably for a long, long time.
Consistent power for performance you can count on
This Slash v3 amplifier isn't just powerful, it's smart. As your car system's voltage fluctuates while you drive, the Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply™ system maintains steady, consistent power at any impedance between 1.5 and 4 ohms and at any voltage between 11 and 14.4 volts. You'll get all the power, all the time, even with a wide range of speaker combinations.
Minimize external noise
The 300/4v3 uses "differential-balanced inputs" to isolate the signal's ground from the chassis ground, reducing noise and making this Slash v3 amplifier compatible with almost any system, including most factory radios. Variable high- and low-pass filters give you precise level of control needed to maximize the performance of your speakers or subwoofers.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 1.5 to 4 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 3 to 8 ohms
- Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply system
- differential-balanced inputs
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-5000 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires two optional adapter packs)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 40-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 13-7/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 10-1/16"D