The AVH-P3400BH DVD receiver shares a 5.8" screen, user-friendly touchscreen controls, and a customizable display with the models below it in Pioneer's lineup. But the addition of Bluetooth functionality and an HD Radio tuner takes this versatile Pioneer to the next level.
Bluetooth lets you keep your eyes on the road — when a call comes in, you simply press a button on the receiver to talk hands-free, as if the caller is sitting next to you. You can also access your phone book from the screen, so it's easy to make outgoing calls. Bluetooth audio streaming lets you play content from your compatible device through the receiver, without hooking up any cables.
What's the story on HD Radio? Simply the best sound ever to come over the airwaves, that's what. When you tune in a station broadcasting an HD Radio signal, you'll enjoy near CD-quality FM, plus static-free AM with improved fidelity. There's nothing extra to do and no fees to pay — just tune in free HD Radio over the air, like a regular radio station.
If you connect your iPhone to the receiver with Pioneer's CD-IU51V cable, you can take charge of your Pandora® account from the touchscreen, complete with thumbs-up and thumbs-down controls. Plug in your iPod® to the front-panel USB input, and you'll be able to use the receiver's controls to access your playlists, with handy tools like Alphabet Search to help you find the song or album you want in a snap. And the 1-amp USB port will charge your devices quickly if the battery is run down.
Pioneer's AVIC-U220 navigation module converts the AVH-3400BH into a full-fledged navigation receiver. And you can add a rear-view camera to the receiver's cam input — it'll make backing up in tight spots a lot easier and safer, too.
- In-dash AM/FM, DVD, MP3, Pandora Receiver with Remote
- Full-color 5.8" LCD touchscreen display
- Bluetooth Technology built-in for handsfree calling and A2DP music streaming
- HD Radio integrated for highest quality digital sound
- Pandora internet radio integration with connected iPhone
- Complete 2-way iPod control from the stereo or device
- App mode allows viewing and listening of content from downloaded iTunes apps
- Selectable illuminated button lighting with 112 colors
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels
- Advanced touch and slide operation
- Wireless remote control included
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
Playback and Audio Features:
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 and WMA
- Playback of region #1 DVD discs
- AM/FM Supertuner IIID with 18FM/6AM presets
- Advanced Sound Retriever enhances compressed audio
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 8-band graphic equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves (5 Preset, 2 User)
- 24bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: SIRIUS Radio Package and subscription required and sold separately
- Navigation Ready: Pioneer AVIC-U220 required and sold separately
- Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
- iPod and iPhone Ready: Pioneer USB-to-iPod Cable compatible
- Front A/V Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Front USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input. The Pioneer ND-BC5 is recommended and sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC SWI-PSv1 or the Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0 +EDR certified
- Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.
- Supports SMS message notifications and A2DP audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- HSP: Headset Profile enables a Bluetooth headset to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material
- GAP: Generic Access Profile
- SDP: Service Discovery Protocol
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a wired microphone for clear, distortion-free talking