Focal applies the same technology they use in their studio and audiophile-grade home systems to their Integration line of car speakers. Integration IC 100 4" speaker cones are made of Polyglass, a material that combines the warm sound of cellulose with the strength of glass, for a woofer that plays accurately with no added resonances.
The Integration processed aluminum inverted dome tweeter features a built-in phase plug and wave guide, which act together to increase the power of high-frequency notes and improve the stereo soundstage. You can also tilt the tweeter for better imaging in many vehicles. Integration speakers allow you to put Focal sound quality and construction into your vehicle without a lot of muss and fuss, so you can enjoy a dramatic jump in performance over your old speakers.
- 2-way 4" speakers (pair)
- Polyglass woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Processed aluminum inverted dome tweeter
- Grilles included
- 4-ohm impedance
- 50 watts RMS power range (100 watts peak)
- Frequency response: 90-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90.3 dB
- Mounting Depth: 1.93"
- Sensitivity: 90.3 dB at 2.83 volts
- Frequency Response: 90 - 20k Hz
- RMS Power Range (Watts): 50
- Peak Power Handling (Watts): 100
- Impedance (Ohms): 4
- Top-mount Depth (Inches): 1.93"
- Bottom-mount Depth (Inches): 2.125"
- Cutout Diameter or Length (inches): 3.60"