The core technology of the HD amplifiers is called Single Cycle Control™ which tracks the audio signal, compares it to the real PWM waveform and then corrects it in each and every cycle (over 400,000 times per second). By doing this, a multitude of distortion-causing mechanisms are tightly controlled to enable pristine amplification. This exclusive core amplifier technology is mated to our regulated, intelligent power supply (R.I.P.S.), advanced thermal management systems and a full complement of studio-grade processing features that puts the HD amplifiers in a performance class all their own.
With frequency response that extends smoothly into treble range, the HD1200/1 will be used in many creative ways by adventurous users, but its primary mission in life is to drive subwoofers, so its feature set has been optimized for that purpose. It features a variable slope crossover, infrasonic filter, polarity reversal switch, remote level control port and preamp outputs.
- JL Audio HD Series Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- Single channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Single Cycle Control™
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for heat dissipation
- RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 6-30,000 Hz
- Optional wired remote level control: JL Audio HD-RLC
- Dimensions: 10-13/16"L x 8-1/4"W x 1-15/16"H
- 2-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
Average Customer Rating:
based on 1 review
Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customers.
|120 of 236 found the following review helpful:
||DEVASTATING POWER IN A SMALL PACKAGE, AMAZING!!!
by a member from Oxnard, CA USA on Jan 5, 2012
||Have been a fan of JL Audio since the very first W6 series woofers came out. Became a bigger fan once JL released there line of amps. Went from a 500/1 Slash amp then to a 1000/1 slash amp, and now to a HD1200/1 amp. Every amp seems to impress me more and more. Now that I got the JL HD 1200/1 amp I was blown away how much power it has in a small package. It's partially half the size of my old 1000/1 amp. What makes JL amps so wonderful is that it puts out constant power no matter the ohms. Plus for this price techronics has this amp for is unbeatable.
|Was this review helpful to you? Yes No