Infinity's BassLink T has been developed to deliver great bass in pickup trucks, SUV's and hatchbacks. Its low profile design allows it to be positioned in the confined space of a pickup truck, or behind the rear seats of a hatchback or SUV. Small in size but big in output, BassLink T requires produces enough bass to wake up the neighborhood. BassLink T consists of a 10-inch subwoofer, two 10-inch passive radiators and a 250-watt Class D amplifier housed in a great looking rigid polymer enclosure, all carefully engineered to work together as a unique, integrated system. The extremely versatile BassLink T accepts both speaker-and line-level inputs, and it provides an internal low-pass filter, proprietary signal processing and abundant amplification. User-adjustable controls allow listeners to set the system's response to achieve optimum performance based on the vehicle's cabin gain or transfer function. These controls include: a 0 or 180-degree phase switch; a continuously variable electronic low-pass filter that is adjustable between 70 and 170Hz; variable input sensitivity; and Bass EQ that provides for adjustments between +3 and 6dB. At maximum gain, the system can accept inputs as low as 250mV.
BassLink T includes a remote level bass control allow adjustments to be made from the drivers position.
- Infinity BassLink T 10" woofer and two 10" passive radiators
- Class D 250-watt amplifier
- compact polymer enclosure
- wired volume control with 16-foot cable
- frequency response 20-120 Hz
- low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz (at 12 dB per octave)
- line-level inputs (remote turn on required)
- speaker-level inputs with auto turn-on
- phase control
- bass boost adjusts from -6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz
- 30-amp fuse
- 40-3/8"W x 14-3/8"H x 6-7/16"D