" Plus One (patent pending) woofer cones - The GTO8606C's mid-woofer has a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The benefits of Plus One are greater efficiency and bass output.
" Computer-optimized voice matched passive crossover - The GTO8606C feature an outboard crossovers that has been voice-matched to ensure optimum transistion from the mid-woofer to the tweeter.
" Edge-driven Kaladex tweeters - These are not commonly used w-domes, but full edge-driven domes like those found in higher quality home audio speakers. The benefits are increased power handling, reduced distortion, and increased efficiency. This technology also allows for better integration with the mid/woofer.
" I-Mount (patent no. 5,859,917) tweeter mounting system - This well thought out system allows easy and versatile installation of the tweeter in the GTO8606C component systems.
" Hi-roll rubber surrounds are used to provide excellent cone-edge suspension and damping. In addition this material will not brak down due to UV contamination or moisture.
- Plus One polypropylene woofer cone (up to 30% larger than standard cones)
- high-roll rubber surround (resists deterioration from heat and moisture)
- 1" Kaladex (polyethylene naphthalate film) edge-driven dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover (high-/low-pass at 4,000 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- frequency response 50-21,000 Hz
- recommended power range 2-70 watts RMS
- peak power handling 210 watts
- sensitivity 90 dB
- top-mount depth 2-3/16"
- 1-year warranty