The GT-RSL is an optional accessory that allows the user to remotely adjust the subwoofer level of your Boston GT amplifier to the main speaker system. This allows greater tuning flexibility from the listening position. This is useful when listening to various musical styles where the amount of bass information may change.
The GT-RSL uses VCA or Voltage Controlled Amplifier. Within this technique, voltage, not an audio signal is sent to the controller. Changes in the voltage level effect the output level of the subwoofer. This method has the distinct advantage over other designs as the audio signal does not leave the amplifier. Therefore, noise cannot be injected into the system from an external source.
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Optional GT-RSL remote subwoofer level for Boston GT Amplifiers
- Allows easy adjustment of the subwoofer level independent of the radio’s volume
- Can be flush or under-dash mounted
- Provided 13ft cable connects at both ends to ease installation
- A VCA or Voltage Controlled Amplifier is used to adjust the level with voltage, no audio signal is sent to the controller
- Boston Acoustics GT-5750
- Boston Acoustics GT-4100
- Boston Acoustics GT-2300
- Boston Acoustics GT-2200
- Boston Acoustics GT-2125
- Boston Acoustics GT-275
- Boston Acoustics GT-475