Offering features only normally found on elite high end drivers, the T.1000 series is an amazing subwoofer that handles up to 2,000 watts of peak music power. It offers an FEA optimized 240 oz. polished chrome plated and precision CNC machined motor assembly, heavy duty die cast aluminum coated frame and features proprietary extreme excursion twin conex spider suspensions. With their stitched-into-spider high amperage tinsel leads, black anodized 2.5” aluminum formers and dual 4 ohm hi-temp copper voice coils, the T.1000 series subwoofers will impress even the most discriminating of engineers and audiophiles.
- T3 Audio T1000-15D 15" Subwoofer
1000 Watts RMS
2000 Watts Peak
- Dual 4 Ohm
- Chrome plated 240oz. motor structure
- T3 logo machined into back plate
- T3 logo embossed rubber magnet boot
- Unique cast aluminum basket
- Rubber mounting top gasket with T3 logos
- Dual spaced Conex spider suspension
- T3 embossed spider spacer ring
- Heavy gauge flat wire sewn in tinsel leads
- Nickel plated push terminal connections
- Treated multi layer EES foam surround
- 1 Piece Kevlar front cap with aluminum logo
- 2.5” Black anodized aluminum coil former
- Copper round wire coil 40mm height
- Mounting Depth: 8.50"
- Basket Depth: 6.00"
- Magnet Depth: 2.50"