If you have a Bluetooth cell phone, Jensen's BTM10 interface allows you to make and receive calls through your compatible Jensen car stereo. The BTM10 clips to your sun visor and connects to your receiver with a single cable for easy setup. Once it's installed, just press the interface's talk switch when you get a call.
If you're connecting the BTM10 to a Jensen DVD receiver, the screen displays your phone book info plus Caller ID for incoming calls. You can also stream audio from cell phones that transmit music files.
- Hands-free Add-on Bluetooth Module Compatible with Select Jensen Receivers
- Works with VM9213, VM9223, VM9313, VM9423, HD5313, MP5213 and other new 2009 Bluetooth Ready Jensen receivers
- A2DP for audio steaming from Bluetooth media players
- HFP Hands free profile
- Called ID for incoming calls
- Integrated microphone for excellent voice quality
- Integrated visor clip for easy mounting
- 3 Meter cable for versatile mounting positions