You've got enough to do on your boat without having to replace your stereo every few years. Sony built the CDX-M10 marine CD receiver with a protective coated circuit board and UV-resistant paint to ensure that it'll stand up to the sun, salt, and spray through many years of good times on the water.
You can play your store-bought and recordable CDs on the CDX-M10; you can even play discs you've loaded with MP3 or WMA files so you can get a full day of music from a single disc. The 3-band equalizer tailors the output of the powerful built-in amplifier for the perfect blend of lows, mids, and highs. Roll out some extra bass by hooking a powered subwoofer to the preamp outputs.
Enjoy your favorite playlists without headphones by connecting your MP3 player to the handy front-panel auxiliary input. Sony offers an optional wireless remote to control this receiver, or you can connect an optional wired remote to control the tunes from the cockpit while the CDX-M10 stays snug below deck.
- Marine CD, MP3, WMA Receiver
- Detachable face
- Dot-matrix display
- Red button lighting
- Drip panel and a conformal coating on the circuit board
- UV coating to resist yellowing and fading (ASTM G154)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- CD Text Display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, AAC, MP3, and WMA
- SSIR-EXA tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- 24-Bit D/A converter
- EQ3 (3-band parametric equalizer with seven preset tone curves)
- BTM (Best Tuning Memory)
- 1 Set of 2V preamp outputs (rear/subwoofer)
- Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.
- Compatible with the optional RM-X114 Wireless Remote, as well as the RM-X11M Marine Commander
- Splash proof front panel (IPX5 Compliant)
- UV and salt resistant paint coating
- Digital clock