MTX Audio Terminator Party Pack
Newly released is the newest addition to the MTX Terminator line of loaded enclosures. MTX created the Terminator series amplified sub system with one thing in mind: to terminate the competition who make inferior quality loaded woofer systems. They did a great job with this system as they thoroughly tested their TNA-251 Class D monoblock amplifier with the two Terminator 12" subwoofers and matched them in the perfect enclosure. Because they built the enclosure to perfect specifications for the subs and amp combo, they allow you to leave your fear of a bad system at the door and instead enjoy hours of clean, loud bass at an unbeatable price.
TNP212D2 Dual Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure Features:
- MTX TNP212D2 2 12" Terminator Series Subwoofers Included
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1200 watts per pair / 600 watts each sub
- RMS: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each sub
- 2" Aluminum single 4 ohms voice coil
- Rubber Surround
- Polypropylene Cone
- MTX Audio Logo on Dustcap
- 48oz. Magnet
- Frequency response: 37-150 Hz
- MTX TNP212D2 Dual 12" Sealed Sub Enclosure
- 5/8" MDF Solid Contruction
- Durable Black Carpeting
- Terminator Logo Embroidered into Carpet Front
- Dimensions: 14"H x 29-1/2"W x 13-1/2"D1 x 11"D2
TNA251 Monoblock Amplifier Features:
- MTX TNP212D2 Terminator Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- LED power and protection indicators
- Selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 40 Hz)
- Mono gain control
- Smart engage auto turn-on circuitry
- Variable low-pass filter (40-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable high-pass filter (40-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Maximum input signal: 6V
- Maximum sensitivity: 100 mV
- Frequency response: 20-30,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 12-1/4"L x 7-1/8"W x 2-1/4"H
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended. Contact us for information regarding a discount on a select amplifier kit when purchased together.