Polk Audio continues its tradition of making brilliant-sounding speakers in stylishly designed packages — their Mobile Monitor (MM) Series speakers look great and sound even better. Each speaker utilizes an extra-strong, extra-small neodymium magnet that saves space and weight, allowing these speakers to fit into more places in more vehicles while still delivering a full sound with lots of kick. Their lightweight carbon composite frames provide strong, flex-free support for the speakers' motor assemblies.
The Polk MM651 6-3/4" speakers feature honeycomb-textured woven glass fiber composite woofer cones that respond very quickly for a clean, crisp, and powerful sound. Large voice coils — over an inch in diameter — give the speaker high power handling capability and extended reliability.
1" silk dome tweeters add a sweet high end that blends perfectly with the low notes so your music stays in harmonic balance, from the electric bass all the way on up to the cymbals. Swivel mounts on the tweeters allow you to aim the high notes to produce a superior sound stage in your car.
- Polk Audio MM651 6-1/2" Mobile Monitor MM Series 2-way Marine Certified Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Woven glass composite cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1" Silk composite dome tweeter
- 2.7 ohms impedance (Is compatible with aftermarket head units)
- Klippel distortion analyzer
- 1-1/4" Large diameter voice coil
- Neodynium magnet structure
- Carbon composite basket
- Top-mount depth: 2-5/8"
- Grille Included
- frequency response: 40-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 94 dB @ 1 V